PHP initialization files are read when PHP starts up, these files can manage forms, server, and environmental variables as well as server-side cookies, temporary directories, error display, and error logging. The directives these files can control can be found in PHP’s documentation.
Once you startup as people’s personal outlet at SANGKRIT.net and get some websites to manage, you can configure a central admin panel to manage all your websites and do all important tasks from one place without having to log in to websites manually one by one.
Website management tasks may include malware scanning, updating software, tracking vulnerable updates, accessing dashboard without a separate login, cloning a website to a new domain etc.
Blogging can be the best home business for you. To make it profitable, you must always be blogging on your domain about your works or environs that interests you the most and you find useful for others also.
People start blogging by posting on things that interest them and with useful posts on regular basis, they start to make money via Google Adsense and other online earning programs.
Blogging on random things might bring you some visitors. But without any focus, your intentions become unclear and this result in visitors that don’t return to your website intentionally.
Benefits of niche blogging
Posting in a niche that interests you the most helps you to grow your traffic and make your domain more popular on the Internet.
The reason is when someone comes to your website for reading some post, he would surely like to read more posts under the same category.
Just like a business plan, you should outline what your blog is offering –
- What is your blogging niche?
- Who are you blogging for, your target audience?
For a niche blog, post on categories you specialize in, maybe –
- Cooking blog– posting recipes
- Programming blog – sharing code recipes
- Technology blog – sharing technical lessons or product reviews
- Travel blog – Posting about tourist destinations and places of interest
- Photoblog blog – Sharing images and photos you have clicked
- Personal blog – You day-to-day activities or things you find interesting
- Or anything else you like – Health & Fitness, Entertainment, Film Reviews, Place Reviews, Your Home Town, Your Views on something etc
From this concept, create
- Blog categories you like to post in
- Menu bar to outline your categories and give easy navigation
- Introductions – Your story so that your readers feel more connected to you
This cornerstone will make it easier for you to get new ideas and brand yourself as a blogger.
You should strongly consider getting your own HTTPS SSL Certificate. Sometime back Google has declared SSL as an official ranking factor and now the upcoming updates to Google Chrome browser will start to mark websites running without SSL certificate as “Not secure”.
As per the updates on new Google Chome versions expected to come before July 2018, visitors to your website using an up to date version of Google Chrome will notice a warning, which may put them off because most of the websites they visit on daily basis are properly SSLed.
You should also be concerned about your visitors’ sensitive data which consists of names, addresses, email addresses and payment information. If your website has a “logged in”, “members section” or “clients-area” on your website, then this too counts as sensitive personal information which needs to be protected.
How to use SSL on your website?
WooCommerce is a free WordPress plugin that empowers everyone to start an e-commerce store on own without hiring any developer. You can yourself start your new e-commerce website or transform your existing WordPress website into an online store in minutes.
The basic building blocks for a WooCommerce store are:
- A Domain Name
- A WordPress Installation on Hosting or Managed WordPress
- The free WooCommerce plugin, installed and activated via plugin installer. – See how
- A free or premium WooCommerce theme for design/looks and WooCommerce Extensions/Plugins to add more features and functionality – See how