SANGKRIT.net offers you both cPanel Webmail that works from your hosting or dedicated server, as well as Business Class Email, an email service ideal for professional use.
Both types of email accounts can be accessed from your iPhone and iPad touch devices, you can use them just like other email services. The difference is they use your own domain name and all data remains secret and secure on your own server or the webspace you are subscribed to.
Additionally, they offer you more SMTP relays so that you can send more emails without getting banned. These relays can also be subscribed whenever you need more than the number provided to you by default.
To add email on your iPhone:
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account
- If you’re using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account
- Tap Other to add your account manually
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description of your account
- Tap Next and then it will try to find your email settings automatically
- If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done
- Your account setup is complete now
In case if it fails to find your email settings, then enter those settings manually, follow these steps:
- Tap Next, given on the same screen
- Choose IMAP or POP for your new account.
- Enter the information for the Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server.
- Tap Save to finish
In step number two, if you aren’t sure whether your account is IMAP or POP then you can easily find that.
If you are a cPanel user, simply use these settings:
- Username – Your email address
- Password – Your email account’s password
- Incoming Server – mail.[your domain name]
- Incoming Ports – IMAP — 143 POP — 110
- Outgoing Server – mail.[your domain name]
- SMTP (Outgoing) Port – 25 (587 or 80 also works)
Else, for Business Class Email service, use IMAP with the following hostnames:
- Use hostname as imap.secureserver.net for the incoming mail server
- Use hostname as smtpout.secureserver.net for the outgoing mail server
Finally, Tap Next. Your app will discover your email account.
The most important settings to configure any email on any device is the username, password, incoming server, outgoing server, account type i.e. IMAP or POP, the incoming port number, and the outgoing port number.
Many devices automatically fetch your account settings by using just your email address and password. In case if that doesn’t work for your device then by knowing the above-mentioned details you can easily set up your email account on any computer or mobile device.