Now every server owner at Sangkrit.net can easily accelerate his websites by caching both static and dynamic content to reduce the load on the servers.
So if you buy any Linux-based VPS or Dedicated Server, you can enable caching for yourself and also your clients by providing a caching button on every hosting account you make on your server. You and your users can simply turn this button on to turn on catching, no other configuration is required.
Follow these steps:
- Login to your SANGKRIT.net account
- Visit your ‘My Products’ page
- Click the ‘Servers’ option
- Next to ‘Server Actions’ click ‘Launch WHM’
- Open ‘Nginx Manager’ from the software section menu on the left
- You can now enable the caching
The page allows you to enable the caching on any or all hosting accounts running on your server You can also enable cache by default for all hosting accounts or click the ‘User Settings’ tab to enable NGINX caching selectively on accounts. It also provides you the option to selectively or collectively delete your server’s cache.