The domain name is the newest kind of private property that can be purchased and sold for the goal of making profit. Your domain name is your online address, it represents your business presence on the Internet. You can browse domains across various TLDs to find and register a perfect name.
So if you yet don’t own your domain name then register it now. You can simply register your full-name.country or find a better TLD to startup online as people’s personal outlet or simply start blogging about your existing business.
And then never let it expire as everything relies on your domain name, you might not get it back if it gets expired and then your website and email will stop working, and you will end up losing your clients as well as the online identity of your business.
When a domain owner loses control over his domain –
- The website goes down and business email stops to work
- The search engine rankings start to decline and search archives start to disappear
- There is a risk of the domain name to get listed for auction or picked up by someone else almost instantly if the person has put a backorder for your domain
- Businesses active in domaining registers your domain to resell it at a very high price
- It’s even direr for bloggers, online stores, and businesses going well and earning from their website as everything stops within no time
So it is very important to renew your domains on time and better to turn on auto-renewal for all important domains especially the one running your main website. This can be easily done from your account page on SANGKRIT.net.