Managed WordPress provides you a hassle-free environment to run your website. It offers you automatic setup, backups, and easy software updates paired with round-the-clock online support.
The new Managed WordPress plans come with an auto-migration feature that allows anyone to conveniently move his existing WordPress website to Managed WordPress.
To start you just need to subscribe to a Managed WordPress plan, choose the option of migrating your old website and then enter your login credentials to proceed. It automatically handles everything else and suggests whatever you need to do next during your website transfer process.
The following steps will make the entire process easier and understandable for you. Once you are subscribed to Managed WordPress, visit your SANGKRIT.net product page and follow these steps:
- In the Managed WordPress section, select Manage All
- Next to Managed WordPress, select + Create Site
- Select the Managed WordPress plan you want to use for your website, and then select the Next button
- Select Migrate an existing WordPress site option
- Follow the wizard, you will be asked to fill in these details:
- The domain name of the website you are migrating
- The WordPress Username and Password for the site you are migrating
- Select Next to start the migration process
Now, wait for the migration to complete. Larger and more complex websites could take more time to migrate. You will get an email as soon your website is fully transferred to Managed WordPress.