WordPress Ecommerce lets you start your own online store to begin selling your products online. You can start your eCommerce website, add your own products, price them, sell them online and collect payments via different payment gateways or simply use pay on delivery option.
It offers you many advanced features of selling, one useful feature is scheduling sales. In this lesson, you will learn about that and beyond the default scheduling feature that only lets you set the start and end date for any sale. You will see how you can extend the feature to not just schedule the sale date but also a time in hours and minutes.
How to schedule sales in WordPress Ecommerce?
The WordPress Ecommerce users at Sangkrit.net may simply log in to their eCommerce dashboard and follow these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Products’ you would like to schedule sales or create a new product, whatever you need is
- Open it for editing if you are scheduling sales in an already listed product on your website
- In the ‘General’ section of the ‘Product data’ box click the ‘Schedule’ option
- Set your start and end date of product sale
- If you want to set a scheduling time too then install-activate a plugin called Precise Sales for WooCommerce
- Once the plugin is activated, you can also set sales time in hours and minutes in addition to the sales start and end day
This gives you a more precise way of scheduling sales, the plugin is especially helpful for stores that serve in countries having multiple timezones such as the United States.