- Add-Remove borders around images
- Add shadows to images in your blog posts
- Change image border styles, border colors, border width etc
Installation & Usage
WP Image Borders plugin is easy to setup and use. Install and activate it the follow the given steps:
- Step-1 Visit your admin area Dashboard -> Settings -> WP Image Borders admin page.
- Step-2 Select Border Style, Color and Type Border Width & Height (in pixels).
- Step-3 You can enable drop shadows to your images here (Optional). You can set shadow’s Horizontal & Vertical Distance, Blur & Spread Radius and Box Shadow Color.
- Step-4 Finally click the ‘Save Change’ button and see how your images look inside your blog posts.