Here is the fastest way of selecting featured images for your WordPress blog posts. While writing your blog post you can quickly set a featured image from Google Images, all you will be needing to so is type a keyword and click the image from displayed results.
Fist install and activate the new WordPress plugin Featured Image from Google Images. Upon activation the plugin automatically adds a widget in Add New & Edit post admin pages. Follow the given steps:
- Visit Dashboard -> Posts -> Add New page or open a post for editing.
- Scroll down to bottom of post edit page and type a keyword in ‘Featured Image from Google Images’ widget
- Click the button ‘Search Thumbnails’
- It searches the images matching to your keyword in Google Images.
- Now select the image you like to make featured for your blog post.