If you have many links and categories on your blogroll then your might like showing all your blogroll links on a particular links page instead of displaying them on sidebar.
You can easily add a blogroll links page in your WordPress site, first of all install and activate WP Render Blogroll Links plugin and start adding shortcodes. It provides you detailed information on its shortcode usage in Dashboard -> Settings -> WP Blogroll Links page. Some of its important features are:
- You can hide category titles.
- You can order links in your own way
- You can show link images, RSS Feed icon etc.
- You can order link categories in your own way
- You can show link descriptions and category descriptions
- You can create selection for individual categories by name/ID(s).
- You can force links to be nofollow, external or any other relationship (rel).
This is the most famous plugin for adding WordPress blogroll in Posts and Pages but there are two more plugins you may give a try if you like: