Managed WordPress and cPanel hosting options at SANGKRIT.net allow you to easily update your admin password. Another way of doing the same thing is phpMyAdmin which can also be used for resetting the password for any other user account.
- Login to cPanel
- Scroll down to Databases section.
- Open PhpMyAdmin.
- Select your WordPress database.
- Scroll down to wp_users (table) and click Browse.
- You will see different Usernames (under the heading user_login) of your blog members.
- Look up for your Username and click Edit.
- Reset your password by inserting a new value in user_pass.
- You will notice random characters in password field because it stores password value in MD5 format.
- Simply type your password in user_pass’s value filed
- Select MD5 from the dropdown
- Click Go.
That’s it. Now you can log in to your WordPress website with the new password you have created.