Google AdSense for Responsive Design – GARD is the brand new WordPress plugin that allows you to insert Google AdSense in your responsive WordPress site with the use of
The plugin is easy to use and there are no complicated options and settings. You can quickly set up this plugin by following few easy steps:
- Create AdSense ads for the different sizes that you want to use in your website,
- Install and activate Google AdSense for Responsive Design – GARD plugin.
- After activation visit your admin area Dashboard ->GARD
- Now input the AdSense google_ad_slot number next to that ads dimension.
That’s it, you are done. Start using
[GARD] shortcode for placing AdSense ads:
Other than this, the plugin also provides you a GARD Pro version which extends its capabilities like:
- You can use custom shortcode
- You can use its responsive widget
- You can auto insert GARD inside your posts
Learn more about GARD Pro Version here.