Sometime back we posted a tutorial on how you can easily make all your website images fluid i.e., responsive and make them look nice on all screen sizes, no matter what the width and height you have given. We also posed a tutorial on keeping YouTube and Vimeo videos proportional and smooth according to the screen width. Here we are not discussing about any new plugin but the most popular Shortcodes plugin known as Shortcodes Ultimate, the plugin supercharges your WordPress site with a wide range of shortcodes which can easily be inserted using its easy shortcode generator. Same plugin can be used for embeding YouTube, Vimeo and all other kinds of videos very easily.
How To Enable Easy Responsive Embeds For YouTube, Vimeo & Other Videos?
First install and activate Shortcodes Ultimate plugin then follow the given steps:
- Copy URL of YouTube, Vimeo or Any Other Video you like embedding in your WordPress site
- Open a post for editing or create a new one and click Insert Shortcode button present above the visual editor
- Click YouTube/Vimeo (for YouTube & Vimeo videos) or Video for other kinds of videos
- Past Video URL then scroll a little down and make sure you Responsive option is set to ‘Yes’
- Finally click the ‘Insert Shortcode‘ button.