You must have observed a preloading screen in some sites showing loading percentage before all website including all images, CSS, jQuery gets fully loaded on your webrowser. Now using a new plugin you can easily add this functionality to your WordPress site and display a preloading screen before all your website images including the images in CSS gets fully loaded.
Install and activate Ultimate Preloader then visit your Dashboard -> Settings -> Ultimate Preloader. Here you can turn ON/OFF your preloader screen using a button and set various options. It includes following features:
- You can turn ON/OFF perloading in just a click
- You can set custom Background Color, Perloader Color and Preloader Style
- You can turn percentage display ON/OFF, change its size and select a position for it to display on your website
- You can set Preloader Bar Height, width etc
- You can use a custom background image and select its position on your website