When you subscribe to a Webhosting, Cloud, VPS, or Dedicated Server at Sangkrit.net, the system provides you with an option to assign someone as your programmer or system administrator to work on your behalf on your websites, without accessing your private information or anything you need to keep private.
When do you need a Manager?
The fully managed dedicated servers offer you complete support. The Managed WordPress and Website Builders are so easy that you can do everything on your own. But still, if you want a manager to look after your product, design your website, or manage your WHM-cPanel-less server from the command line then you can subscribe to the online support by sending an email to the system at Sangkrit.net.
You can invite your programmer to work as your system administrator and look after your products. Such as opening and using your products, creating website, editing code on your behalf without viewing or changing your personal account information like your payment method and password.
How to add a System Administrator?
- Login to your Sangkrit.net account and visit this page here.
- Select ‘Invite to Access’ from the people who can access my account section
- Enter the Name and Email address of the programmer you’re inviting
- Select an access level to make sure how much access you are providing him, you may read the explanation of access levels to know more about each level of access
- Select Invite and the system will send an email invitation to the person you are providing access to your account
- Once the person accepts your invitation, the system will let you know and he would be able to manage your products
How to cancel an invitation?
All pending invitations can be canceled by either you or an existing delegate by selecting the cancel option. The invitations which are not accepted within 48 to 72 hours will expire automatically.
How to remove a system administrator?
You can cancel the access anytime by logging in to your Sangkrit.net account and visiting the same page here.
Then from the people who can access my account section, select the ‘Edit’ option visible next to the name of the delegate you want to remove, now click the ‘Delete’ option visible under the ‘Save’ button.
The person you are assigning your manager must have a Sangkrit.net account in order to accept your invitation. In case they don’t have one, the system automatically prompts them to create one.