Bootstrap Glyphicons in Visual Editor is the brand new WordPress plugin that enabled a TinyMCE button in WordPress visual editor. Using this new button you can easily add Glyphicons included with Twitter Bootstrap 3 inside your WordPress site content like posts, pages and other CPTs etc.
Installation & Usage: Install and activate Bootstrap Glyphicons in Visual Editor plugin then follow the givens steps:
- After activation the plugin adds its TinyMCE button in Visual Editor
- Visit Dashboard Add any Page, Post or open any post for editing
- In the visual editor click the new bright red “G” button.
- You will now be presented with a selection menu.
- Select any icon and the shortcode will be placed into your post/page!
Other Methods: Alternatively you may use its shortcodes [glyphicons icon=”iconname”] OR you may put them anywhere using the standardized code as shown on the plugin’s page here.