Earlier we have discussed about the plugins to add modal box logins in your WordPress site. We ahve also posted a tutorial on showing your website members using a beautiful grid and modal box layout. Still there are more awesome things you can do by using modal boxes in your WordPress site.
Create modals in minutes. Add your favorite shortcodes for contact forms, social media, videos and other multimedia or your own content.
- Unlimited Customizable Modals
- Modal Shortcodes
- Visual Theme Editor
- Responsive or Custom Width Modals
- 19 Customizable Animations
- Customize close options per modal.
- Open a modal from within another modal
- Load modals on every page or just certain pages.
- Quickly add modals to any highlighted text in editor.
- Allows custom JS functions to open & close moda
[heading]Ninja Forms – Modal[/heading]
Ninja Forms Modal makes it super easy to open any Ninja Form in a pop up modal from a text or image link.
With this plugin you can create a “modal” link to open post/page and even login/logout and register form in modal window.
There are even more plugins like WP Facebox Gallery lets you automatically invokes Facebox on gallery items and linked images in a post or page, Ultimate Modal is also a simple good option for showing a modal (using visual editor) on your website or only on home page, Modal Dialog plugins lets you create one or more modal dialog(s) / pop-up window(s) that shows up when a user visits your website.