Using WordPress Plugin:
- Install and activate Twitter Feed for WordPress
- Now for example if I had to embed WordPress Hashtag twitter search then I will be adding the following shortcode in my WordPress post:
[twitter-feed mode=”hashtag” hashtag=”WordPress”]
Note: You may change ‘WordPress’ (in above shortcode) to some other search term you like to embed. Know about more features of this plugins.
You can do same thing by creating a twitter widget also.
Creating a Twitter Widget:
- Login to Twitter and click this link.
- Click Create New Button
- Under the heading Choose a timeline source Select Search
- Enter search query with hashtag.
- Scroll down and click Create Widget.
- Now copy that code and paste it in your WordPress blog post or page.