Have you ever wanted to allow certain users on your WordPress site to first submit changes (on published content) to editor? And then only the revision can be published or scheduled for future publication?
Revisionary enables site admins to allow only moderated editing of published content on their WordPress sites.
With this WordPress plugin you can allow competent users to submit changes to already published posts.
Contributors can also submit revisions to their own published content. All changes are first reviewed by the editor and then can be published or scheduled for future publication.
- Pending Revisions allow designated users to suggest changes to a currently published post/page
- Scheduled Revisions allow you to specify future changes to published content (either via Pending Revision approval or directly by fully qualified author/editor)
- Enchanced Revision Management Form
- Front-end preview display of Pending / Scheduled Revisions with “Publish Now” link
- New WordPress role, “Revisor” is a moderated Editor
- Works with blog-wide WordPress Roles, or in conjunction with Press Permit or Role Scoper
Start by installing and activating Revisionary in WordPress
Upon activation visit your admin area dashboard Settings -> Revisionary and select your options.