This is how today’s consumer interacts:
- Where can I buy that online?
- Where can I find you online?
- I found this awesome website from a Google search
- I need to buy that, would you recommend some links?
- Check out this new website, it offers so-and-so to customers
This is happening everywhere.
If you are yet not online then you are missing this new audience. And, it will not end here, the consumer behavior is continuously upgrading worldwide. Naturally, very soon your consumers would also adopt this behavior.
Hence, it is important for you to internetize all your business activities and start serving your customers online.
The lesson guides you how you can bring your business online on your own –
- Start by registering your domain name
- Make your website with Managed WordPress
- Try to offer most of your products and services online
- Research your customers and target them by blogging your business
Everything online starts with a domain name so register it first. Next, you will need WordPress to make your website yourself. Yes, you don’t need an expert to make your website, the time has changed and everything is programmed to work right from your fingertips.
Once you have registered your domain name and subscribed a WordPress plan. The admin panel lets you to –
- Write new posts
- Create and manage pages
- Interact with your customers
- Add products to start selling online
- Change the look and feel of your website
- Add new features with plugins & addons
- Manage everything on your own
Instead of waiting for things to get back to normal, you should see the benefits and opportunities that the Internet is offering, and it will surely become a part of your business. Most importantly, it is going to make your business flexible enough to deal with any future crises as well.
This is the time to make yourself and your business ready for today and the future. As most of the people are now going to be less open to dealing with anyone who doesn’t serve online.