You might have read old days long essay books where author asks you to visit page number X and read paragraph number Y. Now if you are writing a long easy and making it public using your Google Drive, you can easily insert links pointing to a specific paragraph by following few simple steps.
- Simply scroll to that particular para.
- Put cursor where the paragraph begins.
- From the Insert menu select the Bookmark option.
- It adds a small ribbon to that paragraph
- Click the ribbon and then click “Link.”
- Now copy the hyperlink to that paragraph from address bar of your web browser.