Agnosia Bootstrap Carousel is the brand new WordPress plugin that hooks the [galleryi] shortcode with attribute
type="carousel" for showing a Bootstrap Carousel based on the selected images and their titles and descriptions.
- type: it needs to be
- ids: you must provide a list of
idscorresponding to attachments, like
Otherwise, the default
[gallery] shortcode function will be processed instead of this plugin’s one.
- name: any name. String will be sanitize to be used as an HTML ID. Recomended when you want to have more than one carousel in the same page. Default: agnosia-bootstrap-carousel. Example:
- indicators: indicators position. Accepted values: before-inner, after-inner, after-control,false (hides indicators). Default: before-inner. Example:
- control: control arrows display. Accepted values: true (to show), false (to hide).Default: true. Example:
- interval: the amount of time to delay between automatically cycling an item. If false, carousel will not automatically cycle. Default: 5000. Example:
- pause: pauses the cycling of the carousel on mouseenter and resumes the cycling of the carousel on mouseleave. Default: “hover”. Example: