In this lesson we are listing some of the best event management plugins, event organizers may use on their websites to book events online, display event calendar, registration details, views, upcoming events widget, booking meetup etc.
The All-in-One Event Calendar by Timely provides you a beautiful way of listing your events in WordPress to easily share them with the rest of the world online.
The plugin’s calendar system combines clean visual design with a powerful set of features to create the most advanced calendar system.
All-in-One Event Calendar is a calendar system with many views, upcoming events widget, color-coded categories, recurrence, and import/export of .ics feeds. Other advanced features include:
- Recurring events including complex patterns.
- Filtering by event category or tag.
- Easy sharing with Google Calendar, Apple iCal, MS Outlook and any other system that accepts iCalendar (.ics) feeds.
- Embedded Google Maps.
- Color-coded events based on category.
- Featured event images and category images.
- Month, week, day, agenda, and posterboard views.
- Upcoming Events widget.
- Direct links to filtered calendar views.
- Theme options to customize your calendar appearence.
- Inline Calendar Theme editor.
- Import other calendars automatically to display in your calendar.
- Categorize and tag imported calendar feeds automatically.
- Plugin can also be easily imported.
- Each event is SEO-optimized.
- Each event links to the original calendar.
- Your calendar can be embedded into a WordPress page without needing to create template files or modify the theme.
Fully featured event registration management including recurring events, locations management, calendar, Google map integration, booking management. See it live working here.
Main features of this plugin include:
- Easy event registration (single day with start/end times)
- Recurring and long (multi-day) event registration
- Bookings Management (including approval/rejections, export CVS, and more!)
- Multiple Tickets
- MultiSite Support
- BuddyPress Support
- Submit Events
- Group Events
- Personal Events
- Activity Stream
- more on the way
- Guest/Member Event submissions
- Assign event locations and view events by location
- Event categories
- Easily create custom event attributes (e.g. dress code)
- Google Maps
- Advanced permissions – restrict user management of events and locations.
- Widgets for Events, Locations and Calendars
- Fine grained control of how every aspect of your events are shown on your site, easily modify templates from the settings pages and template files
- iCal Feed (single and all events)
- Add to Google Calendar buttons
- RSS Feeds
- Compatible with SEO plugins
- Plenty of template tags and shortcodes for use in your posts and pages
- Actively maintained and supported
- Lots of documentation and tutorials and much more!
The plugin provides you ultimate booking system for online reservation and availability checking service for your website. We have discussed about this and other similar plugins earlier in this lesson.