X Calendar Express is the brand new WordPress plugin you can use for adding an events calendar into your WordPress based website with some cool amazing features. You can browse the events by month, year or by day. It provides you events in a customizable good looking calendar display.
To start install and activate X Calendar Express plugin in your WordPress site. After activation visit your admin area Dashboard -> X Calendar Express admin page and customize the calender style using its easy user interface.
Now there are two to display this calender in your WordPress site. You can use it in your page, post etc with shortcode or use its widget or you can place it inside your theme’s template file via PHP.
[xCalendar]to you page/post content
- Widget: Visit Dashboard -> Appearance -> Widgets page and drag X-Calendar to a widget area
- PHP: <?phpecho XCalendar_ui_output();?>
- 25 different color schemes/themes to choose from
- Responsive design that works on all devices
- Google maps integration
- Recurring events (daily, weekly and monlty with conditional logic and exceptions)
- Event bookings (transform your events calendar into an online booking system)
- Sidebar widget
- No Programming skills required!
- Popup events and there are more, for details visit it’s download page here.