Multisite Enhancements is a free WordPress plugin that provides multisite networks with many multisite enhancements functions. Sometimes while working with many sub sites admins need more details and menu items. Multisite Enhancements plugin is designed to enhance the network area with different useful functions for super admins.
How To Use Multisite Enhancements Plugin?
Simply install and activate Multisite Enhancements plugin. No options, no settings.
So What Multisite Enhancements Does After Activation?
- Add Blog and User ID in network.
- Enables an ‘Add New’ link under the Plugins menu for Network admins
- Adds several useful items to the multisite ‘Network Admin’ admin bar
- On the network plugins page, show which blogs have this plugin active
- On the network theme page, show which blog have the theme active
- Change Admin footer text for Administratoren to view fast currently used RAM, SQL, RAM Version
- Add Favicon from theme folder to the admin area to easier identify the blog, use the
favicon.icofile in the theme folder of the active theme in each blog
- Remove also the ‘W’ logo and his sublinks in admin bar
- Add Favicon to each blog on the Admin Bar Item ‘My Sites’
- Add functions to be used in your install
- The function
get_blog_list()is currently deprecated in the WP Core, but currently usable. The plugin check this and get a alternative in
- If you will develop with the alternative to this function from my source, then use the method
Multisite_Core. She use also caching with the Transient API. See more about the function on the function in
- If you use WordPress version 3.7 and higher, then check the function
wp_get_sites(), the new alternative function inside the core to get all sides inside the network. The function accept a array with arguments, see the description.
- The function
Since SANGKRIT.net doesn’t force any subscription to let you read so voluntarily http://paypal.me/sangkrit your contribution to let us continue publishing like that.