Do share is an awesome sharing extension that allows you to write and schedule your posts on Google+. The extension works both for Google plus profiles and pages.
It provides you useful set of features like you can write and schedule your Google+ posts on your profiles or pages.
You can post links to Google+ while working on any other chrome tab. It also supports sharing to circles, +mentions, notifying circle, link sharing, re-shares, photo uploads, sharing to Google+ communities and much more like:
- Hashtag autocomplete
- Lets you to share a comment from Google+ stream
- You can bring out your inner author with a distraction free rich text editor
- It allows you to save a draft now, edit it into a post later
- You can share a post directly from the stream, notifications panel
- It supports multiple Google login, automatic numbering of public posts, automated creation of polls on Google+
You can schedule your posts offline and it will auto post them to your Google+ profile or page when the connection is available.
Start by adding Do Share in Google Chrome
Once the extension is added, it starts showing its icon on the top right corner of Chrome.
Clicking that icons directs you to a page where you can create and schedule a new Google+ post.
For sharing links on the go
Right click any link (on any website) and select ‘Send to Do Share’ from the context menu.
Selected link will automatically be fetched with details and thumbnail, you can type-in some sharing text, use hashtag and then post it on your Google+ page or profile.