Jetpack is a popular WordPress plugin that provides you a package of various cool features designed by WordPress.Com. This tutorial is on new WordPress plugin that installs only sharing module of Jetpack into your WordPress site. Useful for the users interested in only sharing feature of Jetpack, now there is no need of installing whole package.
Jetpack Sharing is the new WordPress plugin by Anas H. Sulaiman. The plugin contains Jetpack’s sharing module and activates it in your WordPress site. Simply install and activate it the visit your admin area Dashboard -> Settings -> Sharing page and set the options.
Features: All what you get in Official Jetpack’s Sharing Module:
- Choose social networks buttons you’d like to add.
- Drag and drop style for button selection.
- Hide some buttons behind a share button.
- Add your own custom buttons.
- Choose from 4 different buttons styles: icon only, text only, icon + text, or official buttons.
- Custom sharing label. (displayed next to sharing buttons)
- Open links in the same window, or in a new one.
- Choose where the buttons show up.
- Preview how the buttons will be appear on your website, right from the settings page.