You might have seen in some sites a message for your blog post readers like: “Thanks for reading this post. Share your views by commenting below” etc; it depends on blog owner. This tutorial is on a plugin called Post Ender is created for the same purpose.
Simply install and activate Post Ender. After activation visit you admin area Dashboard -> Settings -> Post Ender and here you can add custom text and select where you want it to appear. It provides you following options:
- You can enable text to all posts
- You can add text to the end of posts
- You can add text to the beginning of posts
- You can add text to the beginning and end of posts
- You can use shortcode [post_ender] for selected posts