Sticky Notification Bar for WordPress is new WordPress plugin that lets you add a customizable stick bar on your website, using this new bar you can show your social media profile links, to top button, search box, your website logo etc. The bar appears as soon your website visitor scrolls down.
Install and activate Sticky Notification Bar for WordPress. After activation visit your admin area Dashboard -> Sticky Notification Bar page and set your options.
- Adds a cool sticky bar to your web page which only shows when the user scrolls.
- You can control when it should show up like after how many pixels of scroll it should show up.
- Show social share icons on the bar you can disable them from the backend.
- Easily manageable back-end.
- you can use a navigation menu if you want to show a Navigation
- Allows you to add/upload your own logo if you want to show your logo on the bar.
- You can enable disable the Sticky notification bar for a post/page.
- You can add a cool scroll to top arrow which smoothly brings the user to the top of the web page.
- You can add the bar at the bottom or at the top.