WP Author Report Free is the new WordPress plugin that generates the report showing statistics etc on how authors of your website are working etc. It provides you a detailed report of content published in your website, how many posts your authors are making, per day, per week, per month or any other duration you want to see. You could also see how those posts are getting response in terms of views count.
How To Use WP Author Report Plugin?
Install and activate WP Author Report Free plugin. After activation the plugin adds a new admin menu ‘Author Report’ (Dashboard -> Author Report) from where you can know all author stats.
It prepares report about how authors are doing on day to day basis. You could generate report for any specific time. Free version is limited for only one user where as its Premium version is available at affordable costs and upgradeable directly from the free plugin control panel. All your setting gets intact. For more information about its premium version, visit its download page.
- Generate report day by day report.
- Pre-selected report shows today, last seven days, month to date, last month or any specific dates.
- Option to print report.
- Could generate any specific author’s report.
- Option to select “Weekly Holyday”.
- Could show detail report for a specific author, including post view(required to have “wp-post view” plugin installed)
- Link to view & edit any post of that particilar author on that specific time.