You can easily theme WP login, registration and even forgot password pages according to your site’s active theme. First of all install and activate Theme My Login a free WordPress plugin. It provides you with a customized login page that looks similar to WordPress theme you are using. By adding a simple shortcode you can shows login links on a page which will direct your members to login page, it also provides you a sidebar login widget.
How It Works ? It creates a page to use in place of wp-login.php and themes it in the style of your website by using page template of your site’s active WordPress theme.
After activation you can add its widget to your sidebar or you can use the shortcode. Configure more of its settings from the options page.
What Else It Offers ?
- Allows you to theme user profiles
- You can display Gravatar to logged in
- You can send user emails in HTML format
- You can allow your users to set password upon registration
- You can redirect users upon log in and log out according to their role
- You can customize user emails for registration and password recovery
- You may includes a customizable widget to login anywhere from your blog
- You can assign custom links to users who are logged in according to their role
- Make require for users to get approved or confirm e-mail address upon account registration
- Your registration, log in, and password recovery pages will all match the rest of your website
Visit here to learn everything you need to know about configuring and Theme My Login in your WordPress based website.