How To Use WP Minify Plugin?
First make sure ‘wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/cache’ is writeable by the web server. (try ‘chmod 777 wp-content/plugins/wp-minify/cache’). Now install and activate WP Minify plugin.
How WP Minify Works?
Before WP Minify (11 JS requests @ 111KB):
After WP Minify (1 JS request @ 30KB):
- Easily integrate Minify into your WordPress blog.
- Debug tools to help you debug your issues.
- Ability to include extra JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Ability to exclude certain JS and CSS files for Minifying.
- Minified JS and CSS files can be placed wherever you want.
- Support for to minifying external files via caching.
- Ability to pass extra arguments to Minify engine.
- Expire headers for minified JS and CSS files.
- Detection and elimination of duplicate sources.
- Plugin hooks!