You can map domains for pages, posts, post types, categories etc on your WordPress site. Mapping domains mean you can assign a separate domain for an individual page a n individual post, post type or their archive pages or on a category. Domain Mapping System enables you to do this very easily.
- Export content of your existing WordPress installations from Dashboard=> Tools=> Export
- Install WordPress
- Activate Multisite by adding define(‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true); in your wp-config.php
- Open Dashboard of your new WordPress installation.
- Open Tool=> Network Setup from Dashboard and do as directed.
- Create blog for each site you like to import.
- Import each site’s content you exported from old installations from Dashboard=> Tools=> Import
- Install all themes and plugins of your old site if you like and network activate them.
- If your old installations have their own domain names then Map domains to your main site using MU Domain Mapping