- Export content of your existing WordPress installations from Dashboard=> Tools=> Export
- Install WordPress
- Activate Multisite by adding define(‘WP_ALLOW_MULTISITE’, true); in your wp-config.php
- Open Dashboard of your new WordPress installation.
- Open Tool=> Network Setup from Dashboard and do as directed.
- Create blog for each site you like to import.
- Import each site’s content you exported from old installations from Dashboard=> Tools=> Import
- Install all themes and plugins of your old site if you like and network activate them.
- If your old installations have their own domain names then Map domains to your main site using MU Domain Mapping
Homeschooling Everyone Homemploying Everywhere