You Need An International Debit Or Credit Card To Operate Your Account

You need an international debit or credit card to operate your account. Most of the international transaction cards are co-branded by VISA, MasterCard, American Express etc.

Other than these you can make your payments using PayPal also but in any case you need to have one international transaction card in your name to own your domain.

Everything starts with your financial entity that you define yourself. This could be an individual bank account or a bank account in the name of your business. It is up to you to do so.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.