When anyone registers his domain name at Sangkrit.net, the system gives the credit of a hundred free email addresses for forwarding, which means you can create 100 custom email addresses @ your domain name with a catch-all email address that will deliver all the emails sent to that custom address to your email box.
Email forwarding is a feature that allows you to automatically send incoming emails from one email address to another. It’s a convenient way to manage multiple email accounts without having to constantly check each account separately. With email forwarding, you can consolidate your emails in one central inbox and receive messages from different addresses in a single location.
How Email Forwarding Works?
- Setting Up Forwarding: To set up email forwarding, you need access to the email account you want to forward messages from. It offers options to set up forwarding in the account settings.
- Choosing Forwarding Address: You’ll need to specify the email address to which you want to forward the incoming emails. This could be another email account you own or a colleague’s email address, for example.
- Configuring Forwarding Rules: It gives you the option to configure rules for forwarding. For instance, you can choose to forward all incoming emails, only specific emails, or emails that match certain criteria (e.g., emails from a specific sender or with specific keywords).
- Verification: In some cases, it verifies that you have access to the forwarding address by sending a verification code or link to that address. This is to ensure that you have permission to forward emails to that destination.
- Receiving Forwarded Emails: Once email forwarding is set up, any email sent to the original address will be automatically forwarded to the specified forwarding address. The recipient of the forwarded email will see the original sender’s address and the content of the email.
- Managing Forwarding: You can usually manage and modify your forwarding settings in the email account’s settings. You can enable, disable, or update forwarding rules as needed.
How To Create Email Forwarding?
Creating email forwarding on your domain name at Sangkrit.net is a relatively easy process. Here’s a step-by-step guide to help you set up email forwarding for your domain:
- Log In to Your Sangkrit.net Account: Open Sangkrit.net and log in to your account using your username and password.
- Access Your Domains: Once you’re logged in, navigate to the “Domains” section of your account dashboard. This is where you’ll manage your domain settings.
- Select Your Domain: From the list of domains you own, choose the domain name for which you want to set up email forwarding. Click on the domain name to access its management settings.
- Access Email Forwarding Settings: Within your domain management settings, you will find an option related to email forwarding or email management. This will be labeled as “Email Forwarding,” “Forwarding,” or something similar.
- Set Up Forwarding Address: In the email forwarding settings, you’ll have the option to add a forwarding address. This is the email address where you want the incoming emails to be forwarded. Enter the full email address you want to use for forwarding.
- Configure Forwarding Rules: Depending on the options available in your Sangkrit.net account, you might have the ability to configure forwarding rules. These rules determine which emails are forwarded and under what conditions. You can usually choose between “Forward all emails” or set up rules based on specific criteria.
- Verify Forwarding Address: Sometimes it requires you to verify that you have access to the forwarding address. Sangkrit.net might send a verification email to the forwarding address, containing a link or code that you need to use for verification.
- Save and Confirm: Once you’ve configured the email forwarding settings, make sure to save your changes. Some changes might take a little time to propagate, so be patient.
- Test the Forwarding: Send a test email to the original email address associated with your domain. Check if it’s properly forwarded to the designated forwarding address.
- Manage and Edit Forwarding: If you need to update, change, or disable email forwarding in the future, you can always return to your domain management settings on Sangkrit.net and make the necessary adjustments.
Remember that the specific steps might vary slightly depending on the version of Sangkrit.net dashboard and the options available in your account. If you encounter any difficulties, you can always refer to Sangkrit.net’s official documentation or reach out to customer support for assistance.
Email forwarding is commonly used for various purposes:
- Consolidating Emails: Forward emails from different accounts to a single primary inbox for easier management.
- Temporary Redirection: Redirect emails from an old email address to a new one during a transition period.
- Team Collaboration: Forward emails to team members for collaboration or delegation purposes.
- Personal to Professional: Forward personal emails to a professional address for a unified communication platform.
- Backup: Forward emails to a backup address to ensure you have copies of all incoming emails.
- Selective Forwarding: Forward specific types of emails, such as newsletters or notifications, to a dedicated address.
It’s important to note that while email forwarding is a useful tool, it’s not a replacement for setting up proper email account management. If you need to send emails from different addresses, you might consider using an email client that supports multiple accounts or using aliases provided by the email service.