A business-class email ID such as firstname.lastname@example.org makes your client believe that you are legitimate. It presents your trustworthy face to the world.
The Profesional Email service at Sangkrit.net lets you create one or multiple email addresses in the name of your business. It also works from your mobile and you can even configure it on your smartphone’s emailing app, no matter if you use Google or Apple, or any other email app of your choice. It will get configured over it.
To make such email addresses you will need to have a domain name. Once you own a domain, subscribe to the Professional Email Service and visit your ‘Products’ page at Sangkrit.net. There you will see the ‘Email’ section, click it and then click the setup button and the automated process will guide you in creating new email addresses over your domain.
Once you have created email addresses you can access them from your Sangkrit.net account or configure them over your Android or Apple devices.
Android users can configure the email client manually using the manual mail client settings given on the page. The same settings work for other Apps such as Gmail.
Following are the typical settings any mail (Android, Apple & Windows, etc) client uses:
- Username – Your email address
- Password – Your email account’s password
- Incoming Server – mail.[your domain name]
- Incoming Ports – IMAP — 143 POP — 110
- Outgoing Server – mail.[your domain name]
- SMTP (Outgoing) Port – 25 (587 or 80 might also work)
Configuring It Over Android or Apple Gmail
Simply tap to open your Gmail App on your Android device and then follow these steps:
- Tap the top left menu icon
- Tap the drop-down triangle next to the email address
- Tap Add Account button
- Tap the ‘Other’ option
- Follow on-screen steps
Configuring It Over Default iPhone Email App
- Go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords and tap Add Account
- If you’re using iOS 10.3.3 or earlier, go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and tap Add Account
- Tap Other to add your account manually
- Enter your name, email address, password, and a description of your account
- Tap Next and then it will try to find your email settings automatically
- If Mail finds your email settings, tap Done
- Your account setup is complete now
These addresses also offer you a contacts book, the calendar which you can use as a planner and share with your team or staff. A task manager lets you assign tasks to other members of your team.