Archives page shows a list of all your blog posts grouped by month, year etc. You can very easily display a list of post archives in one or more elegant formats.
Smart Archives Reloaded is a free WordPress plugin. Install and activate it then follow two simple steps for creating an archives page for your site:
- Create a new page named as Archives.
- Add this shortcode inside archives page you created:
- list = List of posts grouped by month
- block = Compact block of links to year and date archive pages
- menu = Two-level menu with links to year and date archive pages
- both = Block + list (example)
You can use these formats by adding them in the shortcode like this:
For more documentation for this plugin refer to GitHub.