Just like jQuery Categories List Widget about which we have discussed in last article, this tutorial is on a similar plugin created by the same author having same feature but this plugin is for displaying jQuery based post archive listing. jQuery Archive List Widget provides you a widget and shortcode with filter to display a collapsible archive list in your website’s sidebar or any other widget area.
- Display a collapsed list of your archives to reduce space.
- Uses jQuery to add effects and to be compatible with most browsers.
- Select your expand/collapse symbol and date format.
- Support for archive filters.
- Auto expands current/select year from posts.
- Select the categories to exclude
- Multiple instances support.
- Shortcode support [jQuery Archive List]and there are more features to come.