How many hours a you spend working on your computer machine. No matter whether you’re blogging, programming, reading or playing game. You’re probably not moving enough but that doesn’t mean staying fit at your desk is impossible. Don’t let your lifestyle be the boss. You can keep yourself fit, healthy and strong.
This article is on a free cloud service Fat Cat 7 minute Workout. This is an online based workout assistant that provides you with quick training exercises: 12 high intensity bodyweight exercises. 30 seconds per exercise, 10 seconds rest between exercises.
What actually this cloud app does is:
- Voice prompting for each step.
- Outline of all the exercises in the workout.
- You can see animation and text descriptions for each exercise.
- No need for timers and there is no confusion on what exercise to do next, or how to do it etc.
- Easily perform the workout with countdown timers and prompting for each and every exercise with breaks.
If you are a Google Chrome user then for quick access you may bookmark this awesome web service by installing Fat Cat Workout – 7 minute Chrome App.