Website Builder is a powerful alternative to hiring web-designers to design your website. It’s intuitive navigation, templates and drag-and-drop functionality lets you to design your own website without the need of any technical skills or coding.
It takes away the hassle out of building a website. You simply subscribe a Website Builder plan, pick up your design, add your text, drag and drop images you want and that’s it! You’re ready to come online.
Recently, the Website Builder has added a new app that allows you to import your blog from Blogger, WordPress, Tumblr, and TypePad. In this lesson you will learn how you can add your blog to your Website Builder website.
How To Add Blog To Website Builder?
First thing you need to make sure is you already own a blog. If you don’t have one then you can easily start it in a few clicks with our WordPress Blog Installer.
And then follow the steps to connect your blog with your Website Builder website:
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page that you would like to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Blog icon over a Drop Zone. (Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.)
- In the Title field, enter the name that you want to display for your app.
- From the Blog service menu, select the service that has the blog you want to import.
- In the Blog URL or Feed field, enter the URL of your blog.
- Click OK.
For online support email to firstname.lastname@example.org or download Personal App of System Administrator.