There are times when you don’t want to leave your theme but think about implementing some changes to it. It becomes difficult when you don’t know to code and still wonder how to do it on your own. If you are in such a situation you may simply comment on this post and someone will help you out with that.
Maybe this lesson may also help as it is about implementing some amazingly great designs on your WordPress blog without changing the theme of your website.
First of all, you should know that Managed WordPress is a packaged service that allows anyone to start his own blog or website simply by registering his domain name and subscribing to a Managed WordPress plan. It gives you everything such as hosting, security, backup as well as online support you need to start and manage your website on your own.
Back to the topic, there is a free plugin called ‘Blog Designer’ that offers you fifteen unique designs you can select and implement on the blog page of your WordPress site. Let’s see how you can do that.
How To Implement Blog Designer Layouts On Your Website?
- Login to the admin area of your WordPress site
- Visit Plugins -> Add New page and search for the ‘Blog Designer’ plugin
- Install and activate it. Upon activation, visit Blog Designer -> Gettings Started page on your admin area dashboard to know about the plugin
- Visit Blog Designer > Settings page to select and customize a new design for your blog
- Select the page for your blog to appear and save your changes
- That’s it, the new design will go functional
The plugin offers you highly customizable design options that you can use without having any technical or coding skills.