In one of my post, I discussed about how you can display your image and Google+ profile link in Google’s search results using WordPress hack. Here also I am discussing the same but suggesting you a more easy option for that, yes you can do same by using a plugin now.
Using Google Plus Author Information in Search Result (GPAISR) WP plugin you can display Author Information in Search Result more easily.
First do following editing in your GooglePlus profile (Ignore if already did)
- Visit your Google+ Profile.
- Click Edit and make your +1s pubic.
- Scroll down to contributors section.
- Under the heading “Contributor to” add your blog’s address.
- Install and activate plugin
- Visit your Dashboard->Users->Your Profile
- Scroll down to Google Plus Author Link at the very bottom and paste Your Google+ Profile Link
- Visit Dashboard-> Settings-> Google Plus Author and make changes if needed, view help and support etc
- Wait for Google Bot to make crawl in your site. You can test your site to check how it is visible in search results using the Rich Snippets Testing Tool