MailPoet Newsletters lets you easily send newsletters, post notifications and auto-responders etc from your WordPress site easily and more beautifully.
The plugin provides you complete control for creating email messages with all formatting and markup options. You can create newsletters, drop your posts, images, social icons in your messages.
You can easily customize fonts and colors, manage all your subscribers like you can manually add them or create new subscribers lists or email to all or selected registered users on your WordPress site.
- Drag & drop newsletter editor
- Send your latest posts automatically
- Autoresponders, i.e. “Send email 3 days after someone subscribes”
- Selection of over 30 themes. Photoshop files included
- Get stats for your newsletter: opens, clicks, unsubscribes
- Drag and drop subscription form designer
- Your newsletters look the same in Gmail, iPhone, Android, Outlook, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- Send emails to your WordPress users
- Import subscribers in 2 steps
- Single or double opt-in, your choice
- Send with your web host, Gmail, any SMTP, like Amazon SES or Mandrill
- Segment your lists based on opened, clicked & bounced
- Sending in free version is limited to 2000 subscribers
Start by installing and activating MailPoet Newsletters
Upon activation the plugin adds a new admin menu ‘MailPoet‘ on your admin area dashboard.
For creating a new email message, visit your admin area dashboard MailPoet -> Newsletter and click ‘Create a new email‘.
Select your options and click ‘Next Step‘ button. It directs you to the admin page from where you can create your newsletter.
Managing email subscribers
The plugin automatically creates the list of all registers users you can send email to. You can access your default subscribers list from your admin area dashboard MailPoet -> Subscribers page.
You can also add new subscribers, create or edit subscriber lists and then use these lists while creating new emails.