Now you can allow your WordPress site commenters to add some drawing or doodle on a picture from a given blog post.
Install and activate DrawBlog plugin in your WordPress site. With this free plugin your commenters can easily add Drawing or Doodles, they can select colors or pen widths, then use the mouse to doodle a picture on a small canvas. Canvas width and height can be edited from the admin settings. Read FAQs here.
- Lets your website visitors easily create images and add them along with their comments.
- Visitors can also edit images from your blog post for adding them with their comments.
- Provides you some drawing tools like a pen, color picker, eraser and reset button.
How It Works ?
1. Default WordPress comment form showing DrawBlog link after it:
2. DrawBlog area get expanded when the link is clicked:
3. The Canvas, after clicking on an image from the post: