Managed WordPress automatically keeps 30 day backups and they are active by default on your website. These backups can be restored anytime from your Managed WordPress settings page at SANGKRIT.net.
To restore a backup:
- Log in to your SANGKRIT.net account.
- In your My Products page, next to Managed WordPress, click Manage All.
- For the website you want to use, click the three-dot icon and select Settings.
- In the Backups section, click Manage.
- In the Select restore type list, choose the type of backup to restore
- Now select a date for each type and click Restore.
Backups are only available for active Managed WordPress plans which means you cannot use a backup on expired plans. So if the plan is removed due to failed billing or whatever, you will need to restore from local backups or contact support for more options.