FlashControl is a free flash content filter for Google Chrome web browser. It has been geared for preventing chrome from automatically spawning instances of Adobe Flash player plugin, resulting both in faster as well as safer browsing. Main feature of this extension is its ability to re-block Flash players without reloading the webpage opened in your browser. FlashControl includes a Filter Manager with support for Wildcards and Regular Expressions.
Basic Features You Get:
- Offers you Per-Session Filtering.
- Detects Computer Inactivity and automatically blocks the Flash.
- You can delay flash loading while switching between website tabs.
- Re-blocking is Selective which means you can choose the flash you want to play without even reloading that webpage
- Whitelist and Blacklist Supported so you can select in which site you want flash. Also you can import Whitelist and Blacklist in Bulk