Using Visual Form Builder you can easily create beautiful and fully functional forms in just a few minutes using all visual actions from your admin area dashboard. You don’t need to know HTML, CSS and PHP for this.
Install and activate Visual Form Builder. After activation the plugin adds a new dashboard menu Visual Form Builder. Using this new menu you can create, edit and manage all tour forms visually.
How To Create A New Form ?
- Visit your admin area Dashboard -> Visual Form Builder -> Add new Form.
- Name your new form, give reply and to email address etc and click Create Form button. It directs you to a page where you can edit your form, add new fields, text boxes, buttons and much more visually by pressing buttons.
How To Display A Form ?
You can display a form using the new added button forms button (right to add media button) in WordPress visual editor in Add New/ Edit Content pages.
- Add fields with one click
- Drag-and-drop reordering
- Simple, yet effective, logic-based anti-SPAM system
- Automatically stores form entries in your WordPress database
- Manage form entries in the WordPress dashboard
- Export entries to a CSV file
- Send form submissions to multiple emails
- jQuery Form Validation
- Customized Confirmation Messages
- Redirect to a WordPress Page or a URL
- Confirmation Email Receipt to User
- Standard Fields
- Required Fields
- Shortcode works on any Post or Page
- Embed Multiple Forms on a Post/Page
- One-click form duplication. Copy a form you’ve already built to save time
- Use your own CSS (if you want)
- Multiple field layout options. Arrange your fields in two, three, or a mixture of columns.