Sometime back we have discussed how to remove branding from WordPress login and admin area. Today, we will show you how you can rebrand it using your own logo, backgrounds and color scheme to make your WordPress admin area completely yours.
Admin Branding is a free WordPress plugin that lets you completely brand your admin area dashboard and login screen.
Using this plugin you can add your own logotypes, backgrounds, color themes and much more.
You can also do advanced customization and branding by enabling your own CSS and JS. Other features lets you to:
- Add your own logotypes to the admin dashboard, admin menu, and the login screen.
- Completely alter the look of the login screen.
- Easily set your own color theme for both the buttons and the complete admin section.
- Set your own login URL for your admin section. http://www.example.com/login for example.
- Make the WordPress admin menu look more fancy easily.
Start by installing and activating Admin Branding plugin in WordPress
Upon activation, visit its admin menu “Admin Branding” to find all its customization options available to you.