Now you can allow your Website visitors to switch between themes according to their like. You can provide them a drop down theme selection box showing list of themes installed in your website so that they can select and view your site in their favorite WordPress theme.
So first of all install and activate * Front End Theme Switcher plugin in your WordPress site and then follow few simple steps:
- After activation visit Dashboard -> Theme Switcher
- Select a location for the selector to show from Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right
- Save your settings by clicking ‘Submit’ button.
It also provides you premium features that offers you more options like:
- You can limit the visibility of theme switcher
- You can set maximum amount of themes to show
- You can select themes to show in theme switcher list
- You can disable the automatic floating menu and use widget instead