Issues with featured product images is common on all ecommerce websites and market places, even Amazon and eBay are same in this regard. The reason is you can set a ratio for your product images and when someone uploads the images ignoring the format of featured images configured on your website, the display looks bad.
Another thing is sometimes product image sizes need to be adjusted for the theme’s CSS settings as every theme has its own display settings.
If you’re also having same issues; your featured product images being too small, blurred or too big, then this might be because the images you’ve uploaded do not match your product image settings.
In order to resolve this issue, you will need to use your eCommerce (WooCommerce) settings page and follow these steps:
- Click PRODUCTS, followed by DISPLAY link in submenu
- Scroll down to PRODUCT IMAGES section
- Now take a look over to product images dimensions
- Make sure your website theme supports the same dimensions and you have uploaded images of same ration. Otherwise the display on the front-end will still be affected by CSS styles of your theme.
- After changing these settings you may need to regenerate your thumbnails.
Take it easy – If you don’t known how to find CSS settings of your theme then you may simply do one thing – uncheck the HARD CROP option.
Now save your changes and regenerate thumbnails. That’s it, the images will now show the complete uncropped products.
Again when you make this change, make sure to upload images of same dimensions otherwise it will display big and small images on your website’s product listing pages.
Please note that the minimum suggested width for images is 500px.
If you are still facing any issues, feel free to post them here and experts at SANGKRIT.net will help you in resolving them out.
For online support email to email@example.com or download Personal App of System Administrator.